Continental Airlines

Continental's requirements are as follows:

1. Currently furloughed by Continental
2. Still have a phone number the company can reach you at.
3. Able to answer phone and accept recall.

Sorry for the sarcastic response, as far as minimums go I have no idea, but it will likely be a while before they are hiring. If I'm not mistaken ExpressJet pilots receive some type of preference when Continental screens applicants, and they are currently hiring.

Actually Coex will be hiring this month... starting at around 60 pilots or so. Alot of the guys they furloughed found jobs elsewhere and they are in need again. Probably better off winning the lotter though.

[ QUOTE ]
Actually Coex will be hiring this month... starting at around 60 pilots or so. Alot of the guys they furloughed found jobs elsewhere and they are in need again. Probably better off winning the lotter though.

[/ QUOTE ]

What are Coex mins? Its been a while since I've even considered them to be future employers.

My cousin is currently an FO on the ERJ for Express Jet and minimums for them are 1500TT 500ME.

[ QUOTE ]
My cousin is currently an FO on the ERJ for Express Jet and minimums for them are 1500TT 500ME.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really???? Cause I could have sworn that my aunt's cousin's dad's best friend's daughter's fiancee's dog told me that min. requirements are only 1000TT/100ME...

[/sarcasm]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The people who I know that are getting interviews currently meet this minimum. I do not know anyone with less who has been called.

Fill out the online application thing and if you have more than 500 multi you get a call back. They ask a few questions and have you read a paragraph you were supposed to print out when you applied. If all goes well they tell you a senior recruiter will be contacting you. The second callbacks I haven't heard anything about.

I filled out the online app and I was told that I didnt have enough time for an interview (only had 1400/115). I know some people that work there and they said for now the 1500/500 is a hard limit but may change if demand increases and there arent enough qualified people with those times.

You already have a job Cosmo. Are you thinking about changing over once you have the time?

Back