Contact list is out

Got it.

One problem though... who is MTSU_av8er and H46Bubba? I never agreed to hang out with a squid and a wanna be squid!

:D

Ohhh your such a funny little man!:p:sarcasm: You should have read the fine print!;) It stated that Lloyd and myself rate free frosty adult beverages paid for by the gracious hospitality of a certain representative of the U.S. Army(you)!:D by direction of the Commanding General U.S. Army. Hope you got your govt charge card ready!;)

Ohhh your such a funny little man!:p:sarcasm: You should have read the fine print!;) It stated that Lloyd and myself rate free frosty adult beverages paid for by the gracious hospitality of a certain representative of the U.S. Army(you)!:D

What?! My contact list didn't come with a contract! Where's that fine print, anyway? Oh... there it is... well, if that's what the fine print says, I guess I gotta do it!:)

Got it, just can not read it. I will have to try to open it at home. My laptop usually opens files and attachments in something similar to binary code:banghead:

Back