Complete NJC Schedule

there might be a few "possible" overlapping events (those "possible" events might be a no-go if we can't get the volume)... we're still trying to even it out. so no final itinerary yet.

Is there some sort of rough draft? I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what tours/events to sign up for. I know some of them overlap and the dates of some things are fluid or have changed. If not, no biggy!:)

Is there some sort of rough draft? I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what tours/events to sign up for. I know some of them overlap and the dates of some things are fluid or have changed. If not, no biggy!:)

Here's my rough draft:

Monday - the Al Haynes thingy
rest of time - drinkin' and gamblin' !

Here's my rough draft:

Monday - the Al Haynes thingy
rest of time - drinkin' and gamblin' !

THERE IS MORE THEN THAT. You didn't even mention the main event Tuesday. Also trying to get everyone to Speed Networking, to both meet as well as to Pay it Forward!

I'll probably be FedExing myself in and out. I'll be there for Sun and Mon, but I'm flying out Tues morning (like probably before the sun comes up) to meet the family back in MEM. Then I'm getting on ANOTHER plane to head to MSP for some family vacation time.

I'll probably be FedExing myself in and out. I'll be there for Sun and Mon, but I'm flying out Tues morning (like probably before the sun comes up) to meet the family back in MEM. Then I'm getting on ANOTHER plane to head to MSP for some family vacation time.

Vacationing in MSP? But the snow won't be here and it will still be somewhat warm....Family vacation....Mall of America perhaps? What else?

I thought the "main event" was going to be on the Tuesday?
The schedule shows Monday as the busy day.

Vacationing in MSP? But the snow won't be here and it will still be somewhat warm....Family vacation....Mall of America perhaps? What else?

Ya know that theme park in the middle? Yeah, Gavin's a big NickToons fan.....

Plus I get a cut rate on the crew hotel. :)

I thought you were bringing Nessa along this year?

That was the plan, but it kinda got side tracked. At least we found out a month or so in advance rather than three days this time around. That and at least I'll still be able to make it out for a bit.

That was the plan, but it kinda got side tracked. At least we found out a month or so in advance rather than three days this time around. That and at least I'll still be able to make it out for a bit.
I might be in the same boat if my mother in law falls through!:rolleyes:

I thought the "main event" was going to be on the Tuesday?
The schedule shows Monday as the busy day.
again... preliminary schedule, subject to change :)

the reason we're thinking of moving the main event to monday is so we can use the AV equipment that we'll have for Capt Haynes speech at the main event...ie: music, karaoke, drunk flight sim...who knows what we could do with that equipment and we might as well get our money out of it because it's an a day long rental and pricey at that.

Back