Complete NJC Schedule

Hmm... It would appear we can't. I guess once again the Damn Tour will have to get pushed off.

Kristie, seeing as those are going to conflict either way, how about we move the Round Table back to 11 or 12 so people can sleep in a bit more after their big night of Night of "networking"?

Hmm... It would appear we can't. I guess once again the Damn Tour will have to get pushed off.

Kristie, seeing as those are going to conflict either way, how about we move the Round Table back to 11 or 12 so people can sleep in a bit more after their big night of Night of "networking"?

sleep....vegas....what's this strange phenomenon you speak of? :D

what about putting the dam tour later in the afternoon? like around 2pm so there's enough time for the roundtable? or do you think the roundtable will go all day?

point of putting the roundtable on tues was to afford more time as i don't think you'd be able to do it within a 2 hr period on monday morning and it would end up overlapping with tower tour.

That would work. That last tour leaves at 4:15 during "winter" hours so if we really are leaving the hotel right at 2pm we should have time to get down there no problem. All that means is really capping the round table at 3 hours.

Back