Commuting story of the week

Seggy

So, like I said I went out will Killbilly and his girlfriend and some of their friends Friday night in Austin, my new hometown.

During the night we became friendly with a group of girlies from a bachelorette party. So I started talking, etc to one I found attractive. She wanted to do a few shots, so in the hopes of trying to find someone to cuddle with, I picked up the tab for two shots together.

Yeah, after that she wouldn't give me the time of day.

Fast forward to today. Guess who was on my flight to work? The whole bachelorette party. It was hysterical to see the girl's face when she saw me. She actually remembered my name. Wish I had more to say but it was just something I found pretty funny.

Haha, nice.

Speaking of commuting. I went to bed last night with 5 potential flights to get me to ATL on time to sit reserve...I wake up, one of them is cancelled and two of them are delayed. Anybody around BWI who can stand by security and pull a tanya harding on anyone who looks like they may be lookin for a jumpseat? ;-)

So you move over to that high-paying [size=-3](haha...as if)[/size] Q and now you're Daddy Warbucks buying shots/ dinners for chickas? Nice! :sarcasm:

Sorry you didn't get any cuddle time for the effort. :buck:

So you move over to that high-paying [SIZE=-3](haha...as if)[/SIZE] Q and now you're Daddy Warbucks buying shots/ dinners for chickas? Nice! :sarcasm:

Sorry you didn't get any cuddle time for the effort. :buck:

LOL..... no doubt about that! If im trying to talk to the ladies when I'm out, buying them drinks is the last thing i'd do......just my opinion...;)

Yeah we're going to have to work on this buying young ladies drinks deal. We don't do that 'round these parts.:D

Yeah we're going to have to work on this buying young ladies drinks deal. We don't do that 'round these parts.:D

Think it had more to do with the venue than anything else.

I met this chick...she was nice enough. Very cute. Seggy - this was Molly, right? Am I remembering that correctly? Lone Stars tend to blur the memory after a few days...

So, like I said I went out will Killbilly and his girlfriend and some of their friends Friday night in Austin, my new hometown.

During the night we became friendly with a group of girlies from a bachelorette party. So I started talking, etc to one I found attractive. She wanted to do a few shots, so in the hopes of trying to find someone to cuddle with, I picked up the tab for two shots together.

Yeah, after that she wouldn't give me the time of day.

Fast forward to today. Guess who was on my flight to work? The whole bachelorette party. It was hysterical to see the girl's face when she saw me. She actually remembered my name. Wish I had more to say but it was just something I found pretty funny.

Guarantee you she was a U. of Texas chick. They are stuck up beyond no other. Were you on 6th street?

Nah she was from Chicago. Her girlfriend the bride to be actually moved down there and met a dude, etc. It was on 4th.

I have to say as well, Killbilly had a lot of ladies interest.

My buddy had the bright idea to buy drinks for chicks we hadn't even talked to yet. He was going to "work" on them while I went and got the drinks........long story short I wound up chugging em down and getting even more drunk........

Back