Commerical Pilot disqualifications

Taowine

What kind of disqualifying factors should one taking into consideration before pursing a career as a pilot.
I'm a relatively healthy person but just want to double check.
Any STI's that would prevent a person from obtaining proper certification to fly?

Any STI's that would prevent a person from obtaining proper certification to fly?

I don't think its disqualifying, but I would probably avoid talking about crabs..

image.jpg

What in the sam hell is that thing? There are crabs that climb palm trees? Damn, it looks like it could eat a monkey. lol

Those little buggers are the reason why Amelia Earhart's body will never be found....

They are also delicious (supposedly).

Coconut crab
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coconut_crab
Well bejebus! It climbs coconut trees, picks the coconuts and is able to open and eat them. Who knew? And it's some three feet across leg to leg and can't go in the water, so it's just terrestrial. Gad! They're only two feet smaller than king crabs. How cool is that. I have eaten a lot of different crab species in my life, but I had not heard of these guys that I remember.

You wouldn't even need a garbage disposal......

coconut-crab.jpg

Jeez, innocently click on a random link and will now have nightmares for at least a week... Those things are ridiculous!

can we stay on topic please. I attend ERAU Prescott, AZ and am genuinely curious.

Thanks.
And none of your instructors knew the answer to this query, you didn't bother performing a search on the FAA's website and you never thought to ask or do a search for this info before you decided you wanted to become a pilot and actually enrolled in am aviation program?? That is far scarier than the crab photos.

Last edited:
And none of your instructors knew the answer to this query, you didn't bother performing a search on the FAA's website and you never thought to ask or do a search for this info before you decided you wanted to become a pilot and actually enrolled in am aviation program?? That is far scarier than the crab photos.

No, it isn't, but this is:

image.jpg

If you like them and want to date them, get them on the pill.

If you don't and you have no idea where it's been, rubber up ameigo. Keep that in mind when you're out of Riddle and start meeting women, and you lest worry about STIs. :)

JC teaches me things everyday. Now I know about coconut crabs. Fascinating.

Back