Colgan Q guys

brewpilot

I am going be trans to the Q and I am going to live in CMH. How many flights a day go from EWR-CMH and back, 9L or another airline? Also you know of anyone the lives there and commutes for Colgan? I am hoping it wont be too bad of a commute. Also anyone know of some good, less expensive crashpads in EWR? Thanks! Oh, anymore rumors on where the Q is going to be in 2010, IAH, west coast??

I am going be trans to the Q and I am going to live in CMH. How many flights a day go from EWR-CMH and back, 9L or another airline? Also you know of anyone the lives there and commutes for Colgan? I am hoping it wont be too bad of a commute. Also anyone know of some good, less expensive crashpads in EWR? Thanks! Oh, anymore rumors on where the Q is going to be in 2010, IAH, west coast??

Hmm, I just checked and it looks like Colgan is NOT flying EWR-CMH in January. It looks like it's all ExpressJet. I know of at least one pilot who commutes from CMH. Some of the pilots can help you with crashpad info. Good luck and welcome to Colgan! :nana2:

Hmm, I just checked and it looks like Colgan is NOT flying EWR-CMH in January. It looks like it's all ExpressJet. I know of at least one pilot who commutes from CMH. Some of the pilots can help you with crashpad info. Good luck and welcome to Colgan! :nana2:

Miss,
Brew has probably been at Colgan longer than the both of us. No need to welcome him!

Miss,
Brew has probably been at Colgan longer than the both of us. No need to welcome him!

OK, you're right....WELCOME TO THE Q AT EWR!!!! :buck:
(better?) ;)

BTW, Brew----there are 6 flights on weekdays (5 of which are ExpressJet and one mainline).

Brew are you a Capt or FO? If you are a FO and hired before 2008 DON'T COME. I have had to many of you guys bumping me down on the list in newark. I went from a Commutable line Holder to reserve!

But if your coming, PM and I will get you information on a really nice crashpad with shuttle service every 30 minutes.

i also would advise against the Q. It will not be in IAH for a long time, and when it does go, there will be tons of openings to transition. FA to CA upgrade in the Q is not going to happen anytime soon.

EWR is a black hole. It is Hell, purgatory, and anything else bad you can imagine, rolled into one.

The pay scale is the same, the plane is picky, and tells on you.

Your sister tells on you

The plane tells on your sister also

Scheduling becomes your daddy

The Colgan "Hold" music in EWR is actually the song "Figured You Out" by Nickel back

There are Reserve lines, but you cannot bid for a certain RSV line.. it is simply shotgunned into your schedule depending on what they think you want.

Every other line still has reserve.

If you think NY traffic is bad, try to walk from 115 to 88 without getting mugged.

Tuesday, Thursday and sometimes Wednesday are national "Delay Day"

Happy hour is from 7-9 pm, You may as well drink, cause you're not gonna be flying anywhere soon.

Chuck Norris Flew into EWR once. It was so bad, the Red Sox won the world series, and the patriots went back to back super bowls... As a Giant F U to NY

i also would advise against the Q. It will not be in IAH for a long time, and when it does go, there will be tons of openings to transition. FA to CA upgrade in the Q is not going to happen anytime soon.

EWR is a black hole. It is Hell, purgatory, and anything else bad you can imagine, rolled into one.

The pay scale is the same, the plane is picky, and tells on you.

Your sister tells on you

The plane tells on your sister also

Scheduling becomes your daddy

The Colgan "Hold" music in EWR is actually the song "Figured You Out" by Nickel back

There are Reserve lines, but you cannot bid for a certain RSV line.. it is simply shotgunned into your schedule depending on what they think you want.

Every other line still has reserve.

If you think NY traffic is bad, try to walk from 115 to 88 without getting mugged.

Tuesday, Thursday and sometimes Wednesday are national "Delay Day"

Happy hour is from 7-9 pm, You may as well drink, cause you're not gonna be flying anywhere soon.

Chuck Norris Flew into EWR once. It was so bad, the Red Sox won the world series, and the patriots went back to back super bowls... As a Giant F U to NY

Hey, you know it has it's up's and downs here at EWR. Can you believe I moved back here from Georgia, this is my original home. Laughing at your creative post. :laff:

Back