Colgan Pilots T minus 1 Day

pilotlight

One more day to vote, have you guys heard anything about results coming in? I just want to say thanks for trying to get this done this year and I hope it passes and we can become one strong voice going forward.
Good luck Guys!

Thanks for the well-wishes! No word yet.....we'll know tomorrow when the voting period ends.

Although, I do believe it is going to pass. That being said, I thought it would pass last year too....so I'm not getting overly confident.

I do wish they would stop calling and interrupting my time at the BEACH to tell me to vote... i did that a long time ago :)

Well if it loses by one, than we will have a grievance. I didn't receive my card today. I highly doubt Ill get it by 2pm tomorrow.

Well if it loses by one, than we will have a grievance. I didn't receive my card today. I highly doubt Ill get it by 2pm tomorrow.

If you are eligible to vote and don't receive a ballot, you can call and have yourself removed from the final count of voters. That way, your inability to vote won't count against the election results.

I HIGHLY recommend you call an OC member and figure out how to do this.

A grievance takes a lot longer to deal with than a victory.

If you are eligible to vote and don't receive a ballot, you can call and have yourself removed from the final count of voters. That way, your inability to vote won't count against the election results.

I HIGHLY recommend you call an OC member and figure out how to do this.

A grievance takes a lot longer to deal with than a victory.

Its already being dealt with.

Back