Colgan Air Buddy Passes - See ya!

v1valarob

I was just informed by my informant that after the new year, once an outstation or CJC HQ runs out of paper stock for the Colgan operated flight buddy passes, they will not be ordering anymore. So if you ever wanted to bring someone along with you on the Slaab, you'll have to buy a seat unless your on the Airways side.

What the deuce? Those of us on CO and UA get screwed with passes. No registered guest, no buddy passes.

I liked knowing that if I wanted to, I could bring along the GF or friends to an long overnight or something. But it looks like that is gone.

My informants reasoning: "Paper stock costs $3k, and they arent going to pay it."

I was just informed by my informant that after the new year, once an outstation or CJC HQ runs out of paper stock for the Colgan operated flight buddy passes, they will not be ordering anymore. So if you ever wanted to bring someone along with you on the Slaab, you'll have to buy a seat unless your on the Airways side.

What the deuce? Those of us on CO and UA get screwed with passes. No registered guest, no buddy passes.

I liked knowing that if I wanted to, I could bring along the GF or friends to an long overnight or something. But it looks like that is gone.

My informants reasoning: "Paper stock costs $3k, and they arent going to pay it."

Not surprising.

i thought naomi could mail u one? I never got one at an outstation unless it was last minute. It doesn't suprise me one bit though. We waste more money on some lame repo flight flying a 5 dollar part to a mechanic in PKB, than we do in paper costs for tickets all year. But if you bring up the bs repos, you will find yourself doing the carpet dance. Obama needs to consult colgan mgmt on the energy crisis, because colgan middle management offers 100% insulation of problems to upper mgmt!

I think it's funny that they call them "Buddy Passes" considering who's running things at Colgan right now.

Looks like Buddy passed on giving you guys employee travel you can use.

VOTE ALPA. :)

I think it's funny that they call them "Buddy Passes" considering who's running things at Colgan right now.

Looks like Buddy passed on giving you guys employee travel you can use.

<rimshot>

Thanks, folks. He'll be here all week. Try the veal!

Back