CO Hiring Dispatchers

manniax

Well-met in the Ka-tet
For information on the position, click here, then do a search using keyword "dispatch" with location of Houston. You do need some experience, usually 2+ years, but if you're close to that go ahead and apply (per the position listing only one year is required.) Applying online is how I got hired, although it did take a while for them to call me back, so don't be discouraged if you don't hear anything right away.

:D

For information on the position, click here, then do a search using keyword "dispatch" with location of Houston. You do need some experience, usually 2+ years, but if you're close to that go ahead and apply (per the position listing only one year is required.) Applying online is how I got hired, although it did take a while for them to call me back, so don't be discouraged if you don't hear anything right away.

:D

I have to register first before I can view anything. Are you sure you all are hiring? I don't have a year experience yet, but I do have 737-400 dispatch experience, will that matter?

I have to register first before I can view anything. Are you sure you all are hiring? I don't have a year experience yet, but I do have 737-400 dispatch experience, will that matter?

I'm not involved in the hiring process, but yes, I'm sure we are hiring. I don't know how they view 737 experience as opposed to only CRJ experience, but I'd go ahead and apply...it certainly can't hurt anything and the worst they could say would be "no."

Back