CMH FBO's

rausda27

CMH FBO\'s

If anyone is in the Columbus Ohio area (KCMH) and knows of a good place to rent an aircraft this weekend, please let me know as I will be there and well...I want to go flying...thanks

Re: CMH FBO\'s

Go to Lane Aviation. We take some of our planes for maint. there sometime. Nice outfit...

Lane aviation is there their phone number is 614 237-3747 , there is also Bolton Flying Service not sure if they rent or not but their number is 614 878-2961. Good luck. You are gonna be in my neck of the woods!

Well perhaps we could arrange an impromptu Ohio fly in..EatSleepFly is close..who knows..Athena do you fly our of columbus?

Since i am broke'ish' I am going to have to wait to take my flight training til I can get it through OSU. =( I will be flying come winter or spring quarter depending if I can scrape enough money together to get my ground school out of the way before I am admitted in winter. I am going to apply for a position at Lane Aviation flight marshalling. Maybe i will be seeing you guys there.

I might be able to make it down there Sat. afternoon/evening. Not Sunday I don't think though...I'm going to take advantage of my last two days off till Turkey Day and go up to New York to see the family.

damn that is what i get for having that nice SAT SUN schedule...can't go out and play with others.

Well anywho, I am flying into CMH Saturday AM and leaving Monday PM and hopefully will get a checkout somewhere on the field so I can do some aviating..any JCers in the area wanna meet up..send me a PM

Back