Cleveland Center waiting list

Wow this is amazing, I was starting to feel alone in this process.. can't tell u guys how glad I am to have found this forum and all the wonderful information everyone has provided definitely helps to understand the hiring process. I personally can't wait to get to OKC and on to ZOB. I've been to Oberlin before during the fall and it was gorgeous with all the trees just about to drop their leaves. If I read this correctly on another post or maybe even this one, I understand the upcoming class dates for ZOB people are 11/19/08 and 01/30/09.. I am hoping I am far enough along in the process that I can still make the 01/30 date.. is anyone else heading to Cleveland banking on that date ?

I'm hoping on the 1/30 date personally, although I see that someone who went to the PEPC on the same day as me just got a 11/19 date. If I get that I have to hope my professors let me rush my classes and take finals 3 weeks early. eek.

I'm hoping on the 1/30 date personally, although I see that someone who went to the PEPC on the same day as me just got a 11/19 date. If I get that I have to hope my professors let me rush my classes and take finals 3 weeks early. eek.

Yea I'm regretting not jumping on a PEPC as I more than likely would have been looking at 11/19 as my class date, too. I live in the middle of the 3 PEPC's they offered and thought I could save some money, but looking back now the extra money spent would have been worth the extra 2 months of waiting. Dang 20/20 hindsight..;)

Lucky for you, from the info I'm getting, they will give you your choice between the 2 dates. Cramming that hard for classes would have me :crazy: by the time I got to OKC.

Got the call today, I will see you in OKC on the 19th, maybe before if us ZOB people decide we should have a meet up, maybe get some food and drinks? just an idea lol

Called myself to OKC today, I'm set up for Nov 19th as well. A good friend of mine is as well who also is going to OKC on the 19th so we are going to end up rooming. I like the idea of our group going out and having some fun though as well. Look forward to meeting everyone.

Dang, all you guys will be out their long before me.. knew I should have gone the PEPC route.. :banghead:

Hello,
I've noticed most of you that are going to ZOB applied in Feb. or prior and are getting your OKC dates. I'm part of the pubnat2 group and want to go to ZOB as well. I'm just curious if anyone knows how many new hires ZOB is getting from the pubnat1 announcement?
I put ZOB as my first choice and I did make the first referral list so I'm hoping they keep up the hiring.
What I hear from a friend that works there is they are supposed to be getting a ton of people.

Ken

i'm up for gettin together before we go down there. unfortunately i'll have to request that it's not a night at the bars as i am still 20 till may 2009, oh yeah, anyone call any housing places yet to get reservations?

i'm up for gettin together before we go down there. unfortunately i'll have to request that it's not a night at the bars as i am still 20 till may 2009, oh yeah, anyone call any housing places yet to get reservations?

I don't hit 21 'til June, but I'm down for anything! Anyone have any ideas??

well personally I'm of age, but I know a girl who goes to college in that area and I sent her a message to see what she thinks there is to do.

I recieved my class date via phone on friday. My HR contact says the Nov 19th date is full, and they are now filling the Jan 30th date for ZOB people. I am in the Jan 30th class.

Ok, Im looking for a roommate from the 19th november-25th of march, here are the details on the place, so just pm me if you are interested.
Corporate Housing Solutions LLC , collapse Long Term $53.00 (1 bdrm) $63.00 (2 bdrm) $68.00 (3 bdrm) Short Term $81.00 (1 bdrm) $81.00 (2 bdrm) $81.00 (3 bdrm) Telephone: 801-455-9486 Amenities:
hndcpd1.gif
pool1.gif
shopping1.gif
security1.gif
kitchen1.gif
laundry.gif
Notes:Corporate Housing Solutions LLC has luxury 1,2, & 3 bedroom furnished apartments available at the Highland Pointe Apartment complex in Yukon, OK. Priced from $52/day for a one bed ($81/day if less than 30 days). If you rent a 3 bedroom unit and get 2 roommates, you'll each pay only $22.33/day (we'll invoice you separately so your travel vouchers will be easier to do). Each unit is completely furnished with new microfiber couch and love seat, new housewares, new microwave, vacuum center, dishwasher, Big Screen digital LCD flat panel TV, DVD player, pillow top queen mattress, and washer and dryer. 70+ cable channels and high speed internet, and all utilities included. Each unit has a panic alarm for added security. The complex is 5 years old. It features a swimming pool, gated entry and free on-site car wash and vacuum cener, free coffee bar, jogging trails and 24 hour fitness center. Valet trash pick up Mon, Wed & Fri mornings from the curb in front of your unit. Garages may be available for $2/day (avoid hail damage). Local phones are available upon request for an additional fee of $1/day. Complex is 15 minutes from FAA, 2 blocks from Interstate and 2 blocks from grocery stores and fast food restaurants and just 5 miles from the corner of Reno & MacArthur (where there is just about every restaurant and store you could need.) Please call between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. CST. www.faarooms.com
corp1.bmp
corp2.bmp

My HR contact just called me a minute ago and said the Jan class date has been cancelled, and I now have a class date of October 9th. Anyone else's date get moved up?

Anyone receive an OKC packet yet?

Nope, FOL and an application for my ID came over a week ago. Still no FOL through e-mail. Still no OKC packet.

Best thing about the FOL coming in the mail, was they accidentally mailed my friends FOL in the same envelope addressed to me.

Back