Clash between Delta pilot and flight attendant delays flight at LGA

Oxman

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...ht-delays-takeoff-laguardia-article-1.3352751

A Delta Airlines pilot and a flight attendant flew off the handle Monday at LaGuardia Airport, causing a two-hour delay, sources said.

The 54-year-old pilot had a dispute with a 26-year-old flight attendant prior to takeoff aboard the plane bound for Portland, Maine, sources said.

He and the attendant exchanged words in the aisle and he called her “a piece of s---,” a source said.

“His conversation was racist, inconsiderate and unprofessional,” the source said.

Each alleged the other had aggressively grabbed the other’s arm.

As many as six Port Authority police officers, some carrying “huge” guns, interviewed flight attendants in the jet bridge, a source said.

Cops determined neither were injured and made no arrests.

But the crew ordered both to disembark, causing the plane to leave at 1:30 p.m. — two hours late.

Delta could not be reached for comment.

GOLD STANDARD!.png

An angry RJ lifer versus a cat rancher. This article really isnt fair to Delta. They need to change the headline to include some mention of " A Delta Airlines Regional Partner" It's click bait. The reality is that it was not a Delta Airlines pilot or flight attendant.

I take the other stance.

This article is perfectly fair and it is exactly what happens when any company decides to outsource.

I agree, I just dont agree with the headline saying "A Delta Airlines Pilot" That is misleading IMO and its false. They could have simply said Airline Pilot. There isn't even a mention about Endeavor at all.

Last edited:
Born and raised on Long Island. I've lived all over the United States, from the middle of no where to my current city of San Fran. People are the same everywhere.

Clearly you have never been to Florida or Ohio. ;)

Back