CJ4 pay

It's not out of the realm of possibility that's for sure. I make that flying Lears when it's all said and done.

I would put what you think you are worth. That will always change due to your experience and what they are looking for. There is always room for negotiation between you and the company.

When you get typed, is the company going to pay for the type rating and recurrent? I have always felt that if the company has to pay for the initial type, which they should, you might not get as much as you want since the company has to pay the initial expense.

My guess is that they will SIC type you after your prob period, then when you need recurrent maybe they will PIC type you?

When you get typed, is the company going to pay for the type rating and recurrent? I have always felt that if the company has to pay for the initial type, which they should, you might not get as much as you want since the company has to pay the initial expense.
Company pays for all of that. I could be wrong but I got the impression that the corporation saw the type-rating as a simple "cost of business", and not a "look what we did for you" type of thing. They are looking for a guy that will retire with them, not resign from them and I am more than *OK* with that. I'd be the fourth pilot in 40+ years of their corporate aviation.

Location can play a role in Pay.

I have a friend who flies a CE560 and He makes well above 70k. He isnt the Captain per say but he is qualified as PIC and flies as PIC when the other guys is on vaca or whatever. The CJ4 is in that ballpark for sure.

I have to think that since they only had 4 pilots over that time frame they keep them fairly happy.

Back