Citation Sovereign pay

IIRC, NBAA has that weight class (30,000) at 50k median for SIC base pay in the south east.

EDIT: I think Conklin DeDecker has pay quite a bit higher (around 70-80) if you think you can get away with using them.

I applied for a CE680 job last year and they offered between 67k to 89k for FO spot in the Midwest. I fly a CE750 which is pretty much the same size and will say you should be looking well within that range as base salary. Obviously having the type already increases your leverage for negotiating and I am speaking more in terms of pt. 91.

I applied for a CE680 job last year and they offered between 67k to 89k for FO spot in the Midwest. I fly a CE750 which is pretty much the same size and will say you should be looking well within that range as base salary. Obviously having the type already increases your leverage for negotiating and I am speaking more in terms of pt. 91.

Thank you much. Do you have a ballpark on how much a PIC type costs in the 680?

No idea. However, when I worked at FSI, a ce750 type was around 37k and a ce560xl was around 25k I believe. The ce680 is going to be in that range, probably closer to the high side. I could find out exactly what it is if you're that interested.

No idea. However, when I worked at FSI, a ce750 type was around 37k and a ce560xl was around 25k I believe. The ce680 is going to be in that range, probably closer to the high side. I could find out exactly what it is if you're that interested.

It's not a big deal, I was just curious. Tnx

Back