Chicago Air Show - PEPC Week

Papa Sierra

If you’re making plans to attend the Chicago PEPC, and can stay until the end of the week, Chicago will be hosting their 50th Annual Air & Water Show, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, August 15-17, including:

U.S. Navy Blue Angels
U.S. Army Parachute Team Golden Knights
F-22 Raptor
U.S. Navy Leap Frogs Parachute Team
AeroShell Aerobatic Team
The Firebirds
Lima Lima Flight Team
Sean Tucker & Team Oracle
The Collaborators
Shell Extreme Watershow
and a free concert Friday evening with Gary Sinise and the Lt. Dan Band

For more Information:
http://www.cityofchicago.org/city/webportal/portalEntityHomeAction.do?0&entityName=Chicago+Air+and+Water+Show&entityNameEnumValue=183

First I've seen this before and it os awesome.

Second GO TO the Taste of Chicago...you'll never have better food anywhere else!!!!

Saw it last year... got cold and rainy, but seeing the F22 for the first time--- WOW!! totally worth it.

You also can't miss our (pensacola) "blues" if you've never seen em... (if you don't see #5 for a while, LOOK LEFT!)

Erase this thread before my husband reads. He is going to get pissed that I booked his tickets and he is just flying in and right back out and will miss the show... ;)

Must say - I TOTALLY would have been flying with him to Chicago and would have stayed for the show had we seen this thread BEFORE purchasing his ticket :( We went to the air show in Utah and saw the F22's a few years ago. We took our prosumer video cameras and got some AMAZING footage of it all. Honestly, the raptors are unbelievable what they can do. If you get the chance, definitely take it! Well worth the time!

I agree with the Raptors. Just attended the Dayton Airshow last weekend and man seeing that Raptor was just incredible.

-Mike

P.s: The Northwest 757 making emergency landing was neat as well.

Cool!! we should see if we can get a M&G going for that weekend!! Thanks for the info :)

Back