Chemtrails are back!

Do you pro pilots out there have to explain how chemtrails are harmless to your more conspiracy-minded passengers?
I’d laugh if I didn’t actually want to cry.

Do you pro pilots out there have to explain how chemtrails are harmless to your more conspiracy-minded passengers?
It's worse than that, I've had a lifelong friend show me a picture on his phone of a tank in some random airplane with some sort of danger sticker followed up with a picture of an overhead switch labeled Chem Trails and he was sure I was a participant in intentionally negative climate change. Luckily this conversation happened at dawn and we were trying to get the remnants of last nights campfire to come back to life and it was probably about 40 F. I simply asked him to go start his Ford Excursion and let it warm up, When he came back to the fire, took a seat and a sip of his coffee I looked at the plume of steam rising out of his tailpipe and informed him he was complicit in chem trails. I know that's not the exact science of contrails but it shut him up and he never graduated to Flat Earth. I miss that guy, not a Rhodes scholar by any measure but just a very solid friend. Lost him a few years ago.

I’d laugh if I didn’t actually want to cry.

What specifically makes you want to cry in that article?

Back