Check in at the Sahara

juxtapilot

Snowflake
Hey will anybody be checking into the Sahara sunday around 3pm? If you'll be around 3pm or later at the Sahara could you let me know? I need help getting myself checked in. Thanks. :)

i definitely can't do it anymore since i won't even be able to get to the airport (in phx) till about 5pm.

Juxtapilot...

3pm on Sunday is around precisely when we'll be checking in too, so maybe we can help you out.

When does your flight get into LAS? Maybe we can meet up there and share a taxi/shuttle to the hotel.

My flight gets in at 1pm local time from MSP, flight NW777.

Let me know!

I'll probably be getting in around nineish am... but check-in is at 3pm anyway so I'll be around then I suppose. We could meet up in the lobby around 1 or whenever you'd like I suppose. Would that work for you?

I'll probably be getting in around nineish am... but check-in is at 3pm anyway so I'll be around then I suppose. We could meet up in the lobby around 1 or whenever you'd like I suppose. Would that work for you?
I should be gettting in abot 10am, so I'll be avail to help you if necessary. I was able to check in earlier than 3 last year, but that was around 1 pm.

yea, i really think you should be able to check in earlier than 3, in most cases.

Back