Cheap Timebuilding/ Parter South Texas or Central Alabama

astec

Hey guys...
I havent flown in a little while, like a month.. and was wondering if we have any South Texas JC'ers interested in some timbuilding around the state or the southeast? I'm looking for the cheapest rates in south texas, and someone willing to split the time. I'm a Commercial pilot and CFI, and I'm just looking to go fly around with someone, as I said, around the state or in southeast.

Or, I'm moving to Central alabama really soon, if anyone is out there and wants to spilt some time.. that'd be great as well!!!

let me know guys,
Thanks.

BTW: I'm located in MFE, McAllen, so anyone local would be great!

Re: Cheap Timebuilding/ Parter South Texas or Central Alabam

Im up in the DFW area. If your interested in coming up this way, I would be willing to share some flight time.

lookin for someone a little closer to me.... :/

Where in central Alabama? I'm a CFI at auburn and would be interested in doing some flying.

Where in central Alabama? I'm a CFI at auburn and would be interested in doing some flying.

really? I was trying to get on with them and CFI, and finish my degree. But, I'm not sure... I'm probably going to move down to Troy within a week or so. Do you have AIM or some kind of messenger?

Back