Chautauqa Airlines

sm203900

Wanted to see if anyone has information pertaining to life at CHQ as a dispatcher. I saw that they have just signed a new contract, so I was wondering if the contract covers all three branches or republic holdings?

I am a former CHQ Dispatcher, so I can't speak to the quality of working conditions there currently. CHQ belongs to Republic Airways Holdings, along with Shuttle America and Republic Airlines - and all three together are bound by the new TA. All airlines also share one master seniority list.

I am a former CHQ Dispatcher, so I can't speak to the quality of working conditions there currently. CHQ belongs to Republic Airways Holdings, along with Shuttle America and Republic Airlines - and all three together are bound by the new TA. All airlines also share one master seniority list.

Appreciate the info, I am looking more towards what the new contract has to offer as far as pay and qol. How did you like living in IND?

New contract rules have not been published so I won't speculate. Starting pay is $14.22 an hour. Company is growing fast and opportunities to move up in seniority quickly here. Living in Indianapolis was nice. It is inexpensive, the people are polite (in their own way), and it's large enough that there's alot to do.

New contract rules have not been published so I won't speculate. Starting pay is $14.22 an hour. Company is growing fast and opportunities to move up in seniority quickly here. Living in Indianapolis was nice. It is inexpensive, the people are polite (in their own way), and it's large enough that there's alot to do.

Someone I know was thinking of applying there...Do you have a copy of the payscale? What's the top-out?

I asked the dispatch instructor what the pay was the other day, and he said that the new contract started the folks at $14 and some change/hour.

Back