Charter Alternative

ILS37R

Seen on ye olde climbto350 board:

Commercial pilots wanted for Part 91 day trips. Preference will be given to low-time pilots trying to build flight time. Minimum pay is $200 per day.

Currently seeking pilots in Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia and Florida. Expanding to the Northeast in the near future.

Interested pilots should email their resume!

No website and just a PO box in Arkansas as the mailing address. Anyone know about these guys?

If you go to airlinepilotforums.com and click on hiring news there is a topic that says "interesting." Our friend De727 thinks it's a scam. I thought about it but common there isn't a website to visit.

just a heads up, I sent my information, and got a call from this guy, I do believe it is a scam. the guy wanted to set up a website, with a basis of the late "Day Jet", and set up day trips, but the pilots had to pay 9.95 a month? then eventually up to 99 a month was what I was told by him.

but the pilots had to pay 9.95 a month? then eventually up to 99 a month was what I was told by him.

So basically they give preference to low time guys because he figures those will be the people desperate enough to pay them! What a load of crap.

Back