CFII

Shiftace

s***posting with decency. trolling with integrity.
Two years after my initial CFI, I passed this ride today. I would say this was one of the most laid-back checkrides and I had fun.

Approx 90 minutes of ground and a solid 1.5 in the Sky Chicken just east of KICT. The examiner flew one approach, while I flew the other two. Very easy and no surprises.

Hoping to call it quits (or take a break) on the IT career in a few months and just instruct for a while....

Thanks all for the support and guidance with getting this cert!

Sent from my Nokia T20 using Tapatalk

Two years after my initial CFI, I passed this ride today. I would say this was one of the most laid-back checkrides and I had fun.

Approx 90 minutes of ground and a solid 1.5 in the Sky Chicken just east of KICT. The examiner flew one approach, while I flew the other two. Very easy and no surprises.

Hoping to call it quits (or take a break) on the IT career in a few months and just instruct for a while....

Thanks all for the support and guidance with getting this cert!

Sent from my Nokia T20 using Tapatalk
Very nice work! Go get your MEI. Easiest check ride I've ever had, and you can make more per hour.

I got my instrument in an airplane with an RMI and I did my CFII in an airplane with a FIXED CARD ADF!! Almost busted the ride on an NDB hold.

I really loved instrument instructing because it felt like the kind of experience I wanted to be getting. Felt better than taking laps around the pattern. Stay vigilant. They will still try to kill you but in new and exciting ways.

Back