CFII Ride.

ERAU_Intern

Just passed my CFII checkride this morning!! Boy, I was sweatin' it too. Dunno why, but the whole checkride thing never gets easier as far as the nerves involved. At least....not for me. Anyway, for those who were interested, it was a 45 minute oral, and a 1.4 flight. Cake walk. Oh and by the way, if anyone is listening........I WANT A JOB!

Congradualations !!!
I'd hire ya but you know the deal
wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Just passed my CFII checkride this morning!! Boy, I was sweatin' it too. Dunno why, but the whole checkride thing never gets easier as far as the nerves involved. At least....not for me. Anyway, for those who were interested, it was a 45 minute oral, and a 1.4 flight. Cake walk. Oh and by the way, if anyone is listening........I WANT A JOB!

[/ QUOTE ]

Is Riddle hiring these days? Curious as to if they're experiencing the same backlogs.

Thanks C650, I know you would help if ya could. No sweat though. Im lookin forward to paying my dues. Wouldnt have it any other way. Makes you appreciate the jet jobs later in life just that much more. Yes, Mike, Riddle is hiring. But I really have no desire to work for them. Im just not built that way. At riddle, they think that anything more than 60 degrees of bank, or popping into a cloud is an emergency. HA!!

[ QUOTE ]
. At riddle, they think that anything more than 60 degrees of bank, or popping into a cloud is an emergency. HA!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess I'm an emergency everytime I fly, then.
tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks C650, I know you would help if ya could. No sweat though. Im lookin forward to paying my dues.

[/ QUOTE ]

It has nothing to do with paying dues, it has to do with my "high" standards for copilot ...
wink.gif
Now you remember.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]

It has nothing to do with paying dues, it has to do with my "high" standards for copilot ...

[/ QUOTE ]

If that's the case, I'd never get to fly with you, 650.

Nah Mike
I'd fly with you and ERAU too, but this is an inside joke that he knows exactly what I mean ... just ask him.

Back