CFI

Back_Course

Does anyone work for or know of any places looking for a CFI/II? Willing to move to any part of the country, but can't seem to get my foot in anywhere. A lot of places I've tried make me think I've got bubonic plague or something. Also, is anyone else having as much trouble as I? I'd like to think (selfishly, I admit) that I'm not the only one out there. (Thanks for listening to me gripe, at least.)

JABrady78@aol.com

Yeah, I'm in the same boat. Found an ad for a CFI position in NM, so I sent my resume. Guy calls back to invite me out for an interview and tells me its a job recruiting students for minimum wage + some incentives. Once you recruit enough students to keep the current instructors busy, you get to start instructing. Yeah, I'm gonna move 3000 miles away to fly a desk for minimum wage doing someone else's work. I think not...

Anyways, don't worry, you're not the only one.

I don't know where your exact location is, but if you have the means look southwest of chicago at places like JOT,IKK,there are a couple of schools at MDW, and quite a few schools at DPA. Their is also one flight school at DPA that will hire just about anyone. PM me for more info. I heard that Lewis Univ. hires flight instructors on a regular basis. Good Luck with your job search.
grin.gif

What school is that NM job? and where?

I have family there, so it would be an advantage to work there while I was building time

Back