CFI, MEI, 300TT looking for work

Daniel Rackley

I have 100+ multi engine time in a PA-44 Piper Seminole. I have 150+ single engine time. (Aeronca Champion, Cessna 152, and a Cessna 172). 50+ hrs of instrument time. I'm a highly motivated Pilot that is willing to relocate. I'm currently in Sacramento, CA.

Most schools with any decent amount of students are going to want you to have a II before you come. Might be something to look into. It really shouldn't cost you more than $1,500 including check ride for your II. Take your written and get all of your lesson plans done, do a flight on approaches, do a flight on holds, do a flight on whatever else you feel you need... Then make it happin cappin!

Most schools with any decent amount of students are going to want you to have a II before you come. Might be something to look into. It really shouldn't cost you more than $1,500 including check ride for your II. Take your written and get all of your lesson plans done, do a flight on approaches, do a flight on holds, do a flight on whatever else you feel you need... Then make it happin cappin!

Thank you for the advice. I've already got my written and a few lesson plans done. I'm just going to have to figure out a way to finish this II.

I paid my cfii 2000$ all included. 3 years ago.
Got a bad start in a school because my very young Cfii was to picky, 500h Cfi when I had more experience than him.

I changed school went with a guy same experience and he sign me off after 3 flight only and we reviewed all lesson plan in 3 or 4hours.

(The other guy wanted me to do long x Country flight and ask clearance on ground.... I did that, I don't need to waste my time with things I did in 135. Yeah he log time with MY money, I don't need time builder in my freaking rental plane)

Done... Got it in less 1 h flight. Was easy... I think it was the easiest check ride in my life. When u come from night fret.. Flying imc become a second instinct.

Back