CFI, MEI, 300TT looking for work

Daniel Rackley

I have 100+ multi engine time in a PA-44 Piper Seminole. I have 150+ single engine time. (Aeronca Champion, Cessna 152, and a Cessna 172). 50+ hrs of instrument time. I'm a highly motivated Pilot that is willing to relocate. I'm currently in Sacramento, CA.

chrisreedrules

Master Blaster
Most schools with any decent amount of students are going to want you to have a II before you come. Might be something to look into. It really shouldn't cost you more than $1,500 including check ride for your II. Take your written and get all of your lesson plans done, do a flight on approaches, do a flight on holds, do a flight on whatever else you feel you need... Then make it happin cappin!

Daniel Rackley

Most schools with any decent amount of students are going to want you to have a II before you come. Might be something to look into. It really shouldn't cost you more than $1,500 including check ride for your II. Take your written and get all of your lesson plans done, do a flight on approaches, do a flight on holds, do a flight on whatever else you feel you need... Then make it happin cappin!
Thank you for the advice. I've already got my written and a few lesson plans done. I'm just going to have to figure out a way to finish this II.

squeezemylemon

I paid my cfii 2000$ all included. 3 years ago.
Got a bad start in a school because my very young Cfii was to picky, 500h Cfi when I had more experience than him.

I changed school went with a guy same experience and he sign me off after 3 flight only and we reviewed all lesson plan in 3 or 4hours.

(The other guy wanted me to do long x Country flight and ask clearance on ground.... I did that, I don't need to waste my time with things I did in 135. Yeah he log time with MY money, I don't need time builder in my freaking rental plane)

Done... Got it in less 1 h flight. Was easy... I think it was the easiest check ride in my life. When u come from night fret.. Flying imc become a second instinct.