cfi jobs

welle036

Does anyone have info or websites on places that are hiring cfi's where you have a chance to build good time each month(probably in arizona, cali, or florida) I have been searching online, but haven't had too much luck. Any other info on low time jobs would be appreciated. I can go back to an old job, but don't want to give up on a flying job to quickly. I am putting off finishing my cfi until I can get a better grasp of the job market. Working at the place I train at now isn't a good option because they are way overstaffed now.

Yeah I've been searching jobs, since Spokane doesn't really have good flying weather in the winter time. All the companies tell me to call back in two months. So I can suggest is go to company websites and summit an app, that is all I can say.

c432e11csierralogo.gif

Job Description:
10 OPENINGS FOR SEPTEMBER 29th and October 6th- Phone interviews available for interested applicants.

CFI'S build unlimited INCOME AND FLIGHT HOURS.

Seeking motivated and energetic Entry Level and experienced CFI's to join our dynamic and fast growing Airline Flight training Facility. Build flight time fast in Sunny California while enjoying a great lifestyle and income potential all within driving distance of the SF Bay Area, Yosemite and the Central Valley.

Benefits include:
1. Housing Provided on Campus to all Instructors.
2. Entry Level CFI's work towards your CFII & MEI.
3. $500 moving expense reimbursement
4. Be your own boss. At Sierra we offer you the resources and and ability to build as much time and money YOU want. Average instructor makes 40-45K per year with minimum living expenses, no commuting, no rent.

Minimum Requirements:
Requirements:

MUST BE EITHER A U.S CITIZEN/PERMANENT RESIDENT OR HOLD PROPER WORK AUTHORIZATION DOCUMENTS. WE ARE UNABLE TO SPONSOR WORK PERMITS NOR DO WE TRAIN FOR INTIAL CFI RATING.

1. A great Attitude and sense of Humor. Must be goal oriented, enthusiastic
2. Entry Level CFI (CFII and MEI is a plus).
3. No Accidents / incidents / violations

DO NOT APPLY VIA COMPANY WEBSITE. FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION APPLY VIA FINDAPILOT.COM or directly via AVIATOR747400@MAC.COM
Please reference findapilot.com when applying.

I am the flight school manager at Vista Air. We are located in SoCal at Whiteman Airport. We are moving to our brand new multi million dollar FBO facility by the end of October and excpect a huge growth due to the only other fixed wing flight school going out of business and our company growing in general.
If anyone is interested please email me your resumes at fly@vistaair.com and I will be more than happy to review them and pass them on to the owners of the company. our flight instructors are paid $30.00/hr and we do not take anything out of their pay since they are all contrcat instructors for now.
I keep our CFIs pretty busy so there is a good cahnce you'll be making a very good living (Some make more than a 3 or 4 year senior regional captain).
We are also a Cessna Pilot center and have 9 aircrafts on the flight line.

For those of you that don't know me, my name is Armen Rostami and I'll most probably be at the NJC08.

Does anyone know the hiring status of ADF at tamiami airport in south florida. I was told by a freind they were hiring by a friend. I called them but the person didn't speek english well and I couldn't tell what she was saying. Does someone down there know if you guys are short on instructors.

Does anyone know the hiring status of ADF at tamiami airport in south florida. I was told by a freind they were hiring by a friend. I called them but the person didn't speek english well and I couldn't tell what she was saying. Does someone down there know if you guys are short on instructors.

I sent an email and I kept getting notices that it was delayed and had not been delivered by their server. Looks like a fun place to be though.

I've sent them an app to awhile back, but no luck. One thing I worry about Florida is the weather. They say that they have near perfect weather, but every time I look at the weather they have thunderstorms. Pretty much everyday is a 50 percent chance. But I was looking in Arizona, but seems like no one is hiring there.

Back