CFI initial DFW

SoonerAv8r

Anyone have any information regarding CFI Initial out of the Dallas FSDO?
Any gouges much appreciated.

Do NOT under any circumstances go to Harry S. for your ride. Twice he showed up 2.5hrs late for my rides and loves to prove to you just how much more than you he knows. I'm ok with, and expect examiners to be tough but there is no cause for ever being unprofessional.

Why are you going to Dallas? They should be far enough behind this time of year at the OKC FSDO to let you go with either Jennifer Wise or Nan Gaylord here in Tulsa. Have you called OKC yet?

Actually I just found out today that my CFI Initial will be with the AFW FSDO. So any information you have will be quite benifitial.

I'm from Tulsa but training in the DFW area.
I am more familiar with the guys out of the AFW FSDO.

Ok. I thought by your location and name that you were here in Oklahoma. Because of that, I was surprised to see that your were doing your initial at the FSDO this time of year. OKC has been backed up for months and I surely thought you would get approved to go with a DPE. Now I understand your situation. Good luck with the ride and hit the FOI, HARD. I went over that in my initial for 2 1/2 hours. :banghead: Let us know how it goes!

Do NOT under any circumstances go to Harry S. for your ride. Twice he showed up 2.5hrs late for my rides and loves to prove to you just how much more than you he knows. I'm ok with, and expect examiners to be tough but there is no cause for ever being unprofessional.

Steinfeld. If anyone ever gets this guy.....DO NOT do the checkride with him. Cancel, get cancer all of a sudden, death in the family....it doesn't matter. 100% bust rate. Not only on first attempt, but all following attempts as well.

Luckily, I got one of the coolest guys in the Dallas FSDO - Jay S. Awesome guy.

Steinfeld. If anyone ever gets this guy.....DO NOT do the checkride with him. Cancel, get cancer all of a sudden, death in the family....it doesn't matter. 100% bust rate. Not only on first attempt, but all following attempts as well.

Luckily, I got one of the coolest guys in the Dallas FSDO - Jay S. Awesome guy.
Oh I know it, I have quite the story as a result of that guy. He actually told me I didn't have what it took to be an instructor which floored me. Little known fact, even to those in Kerrville, Mooney's have Frise Ailerons!!!!

P.S. You said his name, not me. :p

Back