CFI/II in MSP

Flybywire

Local area flight school in the MSP class B looking for a professional and motivated CFI/CFII. FT or PT expect between 30-75 hours a month. Large customer base and a standardized Cessna fleet. Starting pay is EXTREMELY competitive for the industry. No health benefits however pay is very good. We expect our CFI's to fuel airplanes, teach ground schools, and put airplanes away at night.

Preferred Minimums:

500TT
100 Dual Given
Cessna Experience
CFI/CFII at a Minimum

Please PM with your resume and to setup a Phone Interview. More information will be given via PM.

Which company is looking for CFI?

I am very familiar with MIC.

Thunderbird could be the laregest operator. Other than that, I can't think of any.

I haven't do Flight Instruction for quite a while. However, I can do part-time voluntarily....

Local area flight school in the MSP class B looking for a professional and motivated CFI/CFII. FT or PT expect between 30-75 hours a month. Large customer base and a standardized Cessna fleet. Starting pay is EXTREMELY competitive for the industry. No health benefits however pay is very good. We expect our CFI's to fuel airplanes, teach ground schools, and put airplanes away at night.

Preferred Minimums:

500TT
100 Dual Given
Cessna Experience
CFI/CFII at a Minimum

Please PM with your resume and to setup a Phone Interview. More information will be given via PM.

Hmmm, It's not Thunderbird. While they use Cessna's for their instrument training they do not have a standardized Cessna Fleet. They have some old, but reliable warriors, archers, and Seminoles. Besides T-bird has their own line guys that fuel the a/c....Doesnt sound like anyone at KFCM now that I think about it. T-Bird by far the largest operator at KFCM but the description does not match them. Guessing it might be at KSTP.

Hmmm, It's not Thunderbird. While they use Cessna's for their instrument training they do not have a standardized Cessna Fleet. They have some old, but reliable warriors, archers, and Seminoles. Besides T-bird has their own line guys that fuel the a/c....Doesnt sound like anyone at KFCM now that I think about it. T-Bird by far the largest operator at KFCM but the description does not match them. Guessing it might be at KSTP.

I did alot of NDB approaches over STP, seems quiet over there. Don't think there is a school there.

Since Thunderbird is out...it could be Twin Cities Aviation. I am aware that this school took it many day-dreaming rich Indian students. Hm... ...India's aviation is saturated with thousands of jobless pilots, nothing to stop them from giving US money. :clap:

Back