CFI/CFII/MEIs Jobs in San Francisco, CA

Do they still have the giant canvas sign out front proclaiming "LEARN TO FLY FOR ONLY $99 per month!"? I've known students and instructors alike who have had dealings with Bel-Air. Instructors don't have quite as bad of horror stories as former students, but none the less, walk into there with one hand on your wallet at all times.
The only good stories I've heard are a direct result of good instructors, nothing reflective of good business pratices on Bel-Air's part. Those who don't have a bad experience, great. I think you were one of the few lucky ones.
I endorse this "STAY AWAY" message.

Do they still have the giant canvas sign out front proclaiming "LEARN TO FLY FOR ONLY $99 per month!"?

Ha, yeah I think so. That's the one that replaced the "Airline Pilot Shortage!" banner that hung for twelve months after 9/11.

I would be more than happy to discuss any prior experience
-
without amplification in a public forum is questionable...
-

Any questions, comments, or concerns, please PM me.

This is a public forum and running to the back closet (pm) to offer unquestioned defenses does not put you in a good light.
GA has its troubles and from what I can see the troubles are you and a guy that I used to work for that sounded an awful lot like you.

And seriously; get an online scheduler. :panic:

I agree with the "stay away" post. I highly reccomend that any local pilot or aspiring pilot should not go here. It has recently changed within the last year to accomodate 141 international students PRIMARILY. Even before the change it was a not so good place to be. Money is far more important than safety for the owner. Need any more info please PM me for details.

BEWARE! Please contact me if you're thinking about doing so, we can have a little chat, then you can make your own decision.

Okay...so once again: WHY? Why is this such a horrible, awful, miserable place to go? Sorry but...geez.

Needz moar factz.

I did that a few days ago but haven't heard anything, which is why I posted the question out here.

Back