For Sale Cessna/King Schools Private Pilot Kit (Cleared for Takeoff)

Krasnall

Hi,

I have a complete Cessna (King Schools) Private Pilot Kit for sale. Perfect condition, however, I used the serial number to register at the CPC school.

Cessna Private Pilot Kit contains:
- CDs/DVDs with software and videos
- 'Cleared for Takeoff' manual
- Private Pilot Syllabus
- Practical Test Standards booklet
- C172S Information Manual
- E6B Flight Computer and plotter
- Graduation Certificate
- Cessna Pilot Logbook
- Kit bag

$149 shipped

Re: Cessna/King Schools Private Pilot Kit (Cleared for Takeo

Hi,

I have a complete Cessna (King Schools) Private Pilot Kit for sale. Perfect condition, however, I used the serial number to register at the CPC school.

Cessna Private Pilot Kit contains:
- CDs/DVDs with software and videos
- 'Cleared for Takeoff' manual
- Private Pilot Syllabus
- Practical Test Standards booklet
- C172S Information Manual
- E6B Flight Computer and plotter
- Graduation Certificate
- Cessna Pilot Logbook
- Kit bag

$149 shipped

Do you still have these items? If so I'd like to buy them. Also since I'm new to the whole flying thing, please explain to the used the serial number and how I can get a new one or if I even need one to get my license. Thank you.

Serial number is only needed if you want to get your training done at one of the Cessna Pilot Centers. And even then I'm not sure if you need an unique number.

PM me if you're interested.

Dude, are you running a scam or what? The program you sold to me has an enrollment password which has one time activation. Meaning, you already used to program and you sold to me. I have tried to call and PM you on here but no response. I contacted the King Schools today and of course the enrollment password for the course was connected to your name. You really want the school and I to chase you down for $150? I think the school might want more than $150. Send my money back and I will send you your junk. I just ordered the same thing from the school for the same price and I'm pretty darn sure it will work.

Back