Cessna 401/402 Aerial Survey Pilots (Home Based)

you said home based... is transportation provided? whats salary range first year?

I have just over 1000tt 900 multi wth 500 of that turbine. Thanks for the help.

this sounds really interesting job. I have a few of my friends that are really accumulated literally hundreds of hours doing similar type of survey flying. Just sent my info to Matt.

you said home based... is transportation provided? whats salary range first year?

I have just over 1000tt 900 multi wth 500 of that turbine. Thanks for the help.

You have to live close to an airport with decent airline service. 3001 pays for your plane tickets to and from the job site. They do not pay for you to get too and from your local airport and will not pay for 20 days of parking your car there.

First year salary is right around $45k depending on experience.

If you would like a lot more info send me a PM with your email address and I'll email you a bunch of information about the job.

Thanks,
John

John, just curious if you think my times are competitive 900/200 with about 300 aerial imaging.

John, just curious if you think my times are competitive 900/200 with about 300 aerial imaging.

If you have a bunch of 402 time then it would probably get you looked at. Especially with all the mapping time. If not then probably not. But it never hurts to throw a resume in the mix.

John gave me a tour of their operation a few months back.

Everyone that I met was great, helpful, and appeared extremely happy to be where they are at.

And actually - my wife asked me this morning John, if I ever regretted not taking you guys up on your offer. Part of me said yes. . .a large part of me.

Good luck man

John gave me a tour of their operation a few months back.

Everyone that I met was great, helpful, and appeared extremely happy to be where they are at.

And actually - my wife asked me this morning John, if I ever regretted not taking you guys up on your offer. Part of me said yes. . .a large part of me.

Good luck man

Hey there. How have you been? Where are you working now?

How would I be considered with 960TT/340 Multi and 130 Turbine time? Getting f-bombed at the end of the month and looking for something to keep me flying. Thanks.

For the guys who sent me resumes. I got the resumes to Matt and put in a good word. He said he will be calling the people who he feels are qualified in the next comple days. He also mentioned he's looking at hiring a couple more pilots soon.

For the guys who sent me resumes. I got the resumes to Matt and put in a good word. He said he will be calling the people who he feels are qualified in the next comple days. He also mentioned he's looking at hiring a couple more pilots soon.

Thank you for your helping us here at JC TripleSticks!

This looks like a very interesting job. Are they still looking for poeple? I got the F-bomb and I don't really want to go back to 121. 911 total and 340 multi. Would I get looked at? Thanks

This job would definitely fit my lifestyle.... and allow me plenty of time with the SO. 1250TT 340ME w/ C340 experience. What do you think TripleSticks?

This job would definitely fit my lifestyle.... and allow me plenty of time with the SO. 1250TT 340ME w/ C340 experience. What do you think TripleSticks?

MMmmmmm. With 340 multi you would have to have a bunch of C-340 time to get a look. Do you have any prior surveying time?

Here's the deal...

With the recent downturn that's been happening the CP has a ton of resumes on his desk and there's a lot of guys who already have a bunch of Cessna 400 series time and surveying time. He's interviewed 2 guys in the past week. Each had over 3000tt and both had over 600 hours of 402 time. They both had prior surveying time too. I don't want to say it's an impossibilty but there's a lot of guys out there with a lot of experience right now.

If you want, send me a PM and I'll give you some contact info. It doesn't hurt to try. The CP bases a lot of hiring on personality as well. We need people who can work together and with ATC. There's a lot of coordination that goes on and if you can't sweet talk with ATC then it's a real pain in the ass.

I think the last 2 guys hired came from jetcareers though. At a minimum 1 was from here and the other was from Flightinfo. I can't remember. But either way... I know the CP likes the guys that come from here.

Back