Cessna 172 PILOT WANTED atlanta

abrutus

Reply to: doug2313@yahoo.com
Date: 2008-08-14, 5:16PM EDT

Wanted part time Cessna 172 pilot. Must have commercial, 500 tt, 2nd class physical. Day VFR only, mostly flying from 12 noon until dark! Will train right person for the job. Must be honest, reliable, and have a schedule that would be flexible for calls on a day to day basis.

Reply to: doug2313@yahoo.com

• Compensation: $25 per hour

There was a similar add a few months ago ................ its a trick to get you to subscribe to a jobs board ..........................:D

Wanted: Commercial pilot to fly my personal Cessna 150 solo, VFR only. You fly when you feel like it. $800/day regardless of flight time. I will base the plane wherever you live.

Minimum Requirements:
Must be out of IFR currency for at least 2 years.
Must want to avoid Flight Instruction like the plague.
Must Like Obama.

Wanted: Commercial pilot to fly my personal Cessna 150 solo, VFR only. You fly when you feel like it. $800/day regardless of flight time. I will base the plane wherever you live.

Minimum Requirements:
Must Like Obama.

Who do I send my deposit to? ;)

Minimum Requirements:
Must Like Obama.

Ohhhhhh..... :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Edit: $400/day for disliking Obama?

abrutus, to out it plainly, I believe the only way to get ultra-low-time, too-good-to-be-true flight jobs is to get to know everyone at your airport...and all of the ones within 30 miles.

.....Thanks for the interest in the pilot job. The job is strictly day VFR and flights usually run from 4 to 6 hrs. It is an on call situation and not a full time job. A flight inst. would be a good candidate if he were to be able to cancel his student on a couple of hours notice. Please send me your resume and hours avial.. Usually the hours for my job are from noon untill dark....

Maybe not spam after all. Hope someone in that area can get the gig.

Buddy tried said he spoke to him once and it was a "fill in" as needed type of job. Repeated emails and calls later the guy will not respond, a little fishy...

Ohhhhhh..... :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Edit: $400/day for disliking Obama?

aaah, we pick apart who the better person is. Hummm, an old fart about to croak with a good looking sole mate or some guy from where? You guys can play tit for tat but I will not vote this year. It's pointless. Less politics and more about flying, please.

aaah, we pick apart who the better person is. Hummm, an old fart about to croak with a good looking sole mate or some guy from where? You guys can play tit for tat but I will not vote this year. It's pointless. Less politics and more about flying, please.

Crook!
I'll opt for the 150 anyways :D
The fact that you admit not to go voting this year tells me more about you than it would if you told me who you are voting for.
However - let me know if someone gets the fantastic 172 job.

haha!

Let me just take the words from your mouth... You are right, I don't care at all about this country or what happens to it. :sarcasm: Well, I don't vote for the lesser evil (false hopes) and I don't follow gravy trains.

Crook? Oh, suck a duck. I'm not trying to hide who I am. Glad you are getting to know me, I'm thrilled [I plant a sloppy wet kiss on your cheek]. I love you too buddy Tango B. I'd like to get to know you more also, baby.

Good luck out there with getting this job guys.

Though I do not agree with Spalsh's idea of not voting I respect it. Were American and we have freedom's which include the right not to vote. It isn't like he is to lazy to vote...he just doesn't believe in either canidate. Back off and what is the point of this thread anyway? Lock it?

Though I do not agree with Spalsh's idea of not voting I respect it. Were American and we have freedom's which include the right not to vote. It isn't like he is to lazy to vote...he just doesn't believe in either canidate. Back off and what is the point of this thread anyway? Lock it?

I wonder what the numbers would be if you could vote "present" for the Presidental Election???

I wonder what the numbers would be if you could vote "present" for the Presidental Election???

lol... I can't think of anyone that would vote "present". Wow another 4 year nightmare! He'll go down as the worst in history. Fool us once shame on you, fool us twice da.. uhh... we can't be fooled again. RIGHT! lol! Yes, I do realize that would happen if none voted.

I may mail in my vote who I really want our next president to be and ignore what the two gravy trains brought in (unbelievable). Would that be a waste of time? I tend to think so if everyone's mind is stuck on choosing between these two only. Thank you for the respect jhugs.

Anyways... I have my mind set on these two local companies that may be hiring soon and I can't get over the tunnel vision until I know the spots are taken. I'm doing all I can to get one of the two and all other chances (that I must relocate my family) such as this one here falls short of what I really want. Do I plug away at building time or go for one of these two jobs I really want? Do I have enough time now for these two jobs? Yes, I do. How long is too long to wait? One day turns into two more days and two days turns into two more weeks and two weeks turns into two more months and now I hear one of these is turning into a year possibly. I'm on edge. It comes down to who is going to retire first it seems. :panic: Any advice? It's close enough to smell but not close enough to eat like my neighbors BBQ.

haha!

Let me just take the words from your mouth... You are right, I don't care at all about this country or what happens to it. :sarcasm: Well, I don't vote for the lesser evil (false hopes) and I don't follow gravy trains.

Crook? Oh, suck a duck. I'm not trying to hide who I am. Glad you are getting to know me, I'm thrilled [I plant a sloppy wet kiss on your cheek]. I love you too buddy Tango B. I'd like to get to know you more also, baby.

Good luck out there with getting this job guys.

I didn't expect you to get this right Splash. If at all possible spare me the love ;) Kisses & Hugs! Essentially I agree with your point that running to the voting poll will end up being a huge waste of time. So is suing my neighbor. But, heck, you need to "exercise" your rights if you want to keep them. While Palin will get first hand experience at skinning the American Citizen (not a Moose) Obama will get experience in having reached too high for his means. We are headed for the ####ter, this way or the other. :panic: Still, if you dig deep, you'll find something that deserves your vote. Silent CItizens are a sign for a dead country.

Who landed this awesome job from blahbla23234@yahoo.com ?
Did someone get it?

lol... I can't think of anyone that would vote "present". Wow another 4 year nightmare! He'll go down as the worst in history.

Well at least you're an informed voter. Voting "present" is the 'third option' for some votes. It doesn't mean you're voting for the guy presently in office. Genius.

I wonder if anyone got the job? It sounded cool. I think he is working with the forestry service.

Sorry for the off topic post... :sarcasm:.

No genius by far. Just a little slow at times. Must have been from my accident. Yes, I am here and "present" now. uh duh. LOL... Now, you know genius, I couldn't pass up a great chance to dis the "present" president. Get it? That is why I put "lol" in the beginning statement. Thanks for your hindsight OB1.

Back