Car accident

Slyfox1

I was hoping someone could help me with this, it is a little embarrassing.....

about a year ago it was raining and my car skidded off the road. My car was the only one involved and it was toed away. The police came and made a police report but i did not get a ticket. Does this have to be brought up in the interview?

Like I said its kinda embarrassing :tease:

Better to bring it up and explain it than the interviewers finding out about it later on their own. If that happens it may give rise to the thought, "what else is he hiding?"

I was in a car accident a little over a year ago as well. I put it on applications for many airlines. I still managed to get the job. Just be honest about it. They know that stuff does happen.

Better to bring it up and explain it than the interviewers finding out about it later on their own. If that happens it may give rise to the thought, "what else is he hiding?"
a few weeks ago i had a lot to drink before i went to bed and i dont know what happened, but i wet the bed. its really really embarassing, should I tell the interviewer about this, or not? it's better to be upfront about these things, right? Also, about 4 minths ago i was at da club and i went up to this hottie and was like hey babe wanna snap dat thang over to my place but then her boyfriend came and kicked my ass. it was really really embarassing, should I tell the interviewer about this, its better than i be up front instead of them thinking "what else is this guy hiding?"

a few weeks ago i had a lot to drink before i went to bed and i dont know what happened, but i wet the bed. its really really embarassing, should I tell the interviewer about this, or not? it's better to be upfront about these things, right? Also, about 4 minths ago i was at da club and i went up to this hottie and was like hey babe wanna snap dat thang over to my place but then her boyfriend came and kicked my ass. it was really really embarassing, should I tell the interviewer about this, its better than i be up front instead of them thinking "what else is this guy hiding?"

:rotfl:Yes, better to tell them than they find out about it later!!:laff:

dude...what gives....? he asked a serious question. if you have nothing constructive to offer to him don't bother wasting the keystrokes.....:rolleyes:

If anything, don't bring it up unless they ask questions about that type of history. If they don't ask about your prior driving record then why say anything? If they do ask though, I would say to not hide anything. In this situation, just be honest and make it sound like it was just one of those random, never happens to me kind of things.

Slyfox1... you are about the 100,000,000,000 person to be involved in a single car accident. I can promise you that. They happen ALL the time. I promise you won't be the first to have it on an application and wont be the last. I would put it on your application and not worry one bit. Good luck.

about a year ago it was raining and my car skidded off the road. My car was the only one involved and it was toed away. The police came and made a police report but i did not get a ticket. Does this have to be brought up in the interview?

I almost locked my keys in my car when I was on my way to an interview and I stopped into a Burger King to get some food.:laff::panic:

They were understanding since I was nervous about the interview. Stuff happens.

I really wouldn't worry about it. And personally wouldn't bring it up

Back