Capt. Al Haynes Charity Drive

Unfortunately, I probably can't make it due to next month's schedule. But since Capt. Haynes is a hero/aviation legend (and fellow Texas Aggie ;)), $100 your way (via snail mail; my paypal account is messed up).

Please people, consider helping out. If you didnt notice if we DONT it will put it on Kristie and Doug. Even $5/$10 would help. If Kristie will tell me how gives, I will offer up to buy a round for those giving at NJC08! Even if you can't make it to Vegas this is a good cause.

kristie would you be so kind as to send me an address via pm or public so i could participate in the donations. my paypal no workie right now.

Thank you Toria and Gonzo!! :D

you can snail mail to

Jetcareers, LLC
PO Box 12391
Scottsdale, AZ 85260

We're almost there!!
:D

Unfortunately, I probably can't make it due to next month's schedule. But since Capt. Haynes is a hero/aviation legend (and fellow Texas Aggie ;)), $100 your way (via snail mail; my paypal account is messed up).
Is your name Jeremy?? If so, then we did get your donation and you have no idea how much we appreciate it!!! :D

Thank you!! :D

Thanks Bigs!

We made our goal +10....and the money is going to go to the Al Haynes Scholarship Fund (Aims Community College Foundation)

Thanks to those who participated!! We really appreciated your effort! :D

$1500 is the minimum, if you want to put in some more, i'm all for that. I just simply wanted to try and reach the minimum. HAHA

but sure, if you want to add more...please feel free.

I just wanted to take a second to thank our contributors...

Shervin Gorgani
Dr. Victoria Lukasik
Mark Segaloff
Andrew Morris
Jeremy D. Hooper
Lee Dutson
Mathias Green
Aaron Chernenko
Andrew Taylor
Dale Head
Tracy Turner
Ethan Pearson-Pomerantz
Doug and Kristine Taylor

In total, we raised $1,635 for the Al Haynes Scholarship Fund.

If anyone wants to add a few bucks more, I'll be able to take donations via paypal until Friday.

Thanks ya'll!!!! We really do appreciate it!

Back