Can someone access an old catalog for me?

slushie

F2TH C56X C500
If anyone can get to a 2002-2003 catalog, it would help me out A LOT.

I took MA 111, College Math for Aviation I in Prescott Fall 02.

I'm trying to finish up my degree at UVU. Most likely a spring '09 graduation.

But, they transfered the math class as a "Math Elective" and that won't cover the requirement. The topics of study in both the ERAU and UVU classes are very similar, but I'd like to get a photocopy of the old catalog before I talk to the math department.

Can someone help me out?

Slush

Hmmm, right now im a senior over at the prescott campus. I'll poke around records because I have to go there sometime soon. When I took MA 111 3 years ago (Fall 2005) it was just Pre-Calc. so it sounds like they've changed the numbers around and stuff...

Your best bet would be to give them a call at 928-777-3808 and get them to send you what you need to transfer those credits. Meanwhile, I'll let you know what I can do.

-Michael

Hmmm, right now im a senior over at the prescott campus. I'll poke around records because I have to go there sometime soon. When I took MA 111 3 years ago (Fall 2005) it was just Pre-Calc. so it sounds like they've changed the numbers around and stuff...

Your best bet would be to give them a call at 928-777-3808 and get them to send you what you need to transfer those credits. Meanwhile, I'll let you know what I can do.

-Michael

Sounds like a plan

Back