California for Arizona

Izak123

My first choice was Arizona, but was offered second choice California. I'm happy to get ATC and plan on taking California. But, if anyone received Arizona and would rather take California let me know.

My first choice was Arizona, but was offered second choice California. I'm happy to get ATC and plan on taking California. But, if anyone received Arizona and would rather take California let me know.

I was told today that they are not able to make swaps between states.

Sorry!

not to be a dick but why did you put down commiefornia if you did not want to go there? the only option that comes to mind is to decline the offer and wait till you get one you want.

yah, i've never even seen a White Castle (except in the movies in Harold and Kumar go to ....lol)

I live in NJ 5 minutes from Cherry Hill, where Harold and Kumar finally get White Castle.

There's no White Castle in Cherry Hill. It also looks nothing like it does in the movie...sure no cliffs around here to hang glide off of!

I live in NJ 5 minutes from Cherry Hill, where Harold and Kumar finally get White Castle.

There's no White Castle in Cherry Hill. It also looks nothing like it does in the movie...sure no cliffs around here to hang glide off of!
WHAT?!?? Hollywood LIED to us???!?!?? :sarcasm:

Back