C210 Freight doggies

chrisreedrules

Master Blaster
...If any of you have any training material from your current or previous time with your companies and would not mind sharing that with me please PM me. Thanks!

The company line is something about the receivership only being a transfer process to new owners. The 210s are allegedly on the way out due to age and liability of a single.

Caveat: I no longer work there and all this is what I've heard from people who do.

...If any of you have any training material from your current or previous time with your companies and would not mind sharing that with me please PM me. Thanks!
If you just got on with Airnet you will be given everything you need in class.

Not flying for Airnet... Trying to put together a new hire training program for my current company as well as a recurrency program. Thanks to everyone for the replies so far.

Not flying for Airnet... Trying to put together a new hire training program for my current company as well as a recurrency program. Thanks to everyone for the replies so far.
In that case anything from the now defunt Flight Express would be your best bet to ensuring your engines make it to TBO. :)
I don't have there stuff handy at the moment unfortunately.

Don't know what AirNets stuff is

Back