bye bye MNZ?

That's been inevitable since day-one of the 'acquisition.' But mgmt would have us continue to believe it's still 'Good 'ol Colgan.' :rolleyes:

I'm hoping the majority of us finally wake up and see what's going on around here. The assimilation will continue on schedule.....we'd better do what we can to protect ourselves. Seniority integration should be where we're heading as a pilot group.

Hey guys,
The training facility is moving to ALB effective 01 January recurrent and new-hire training will be conducted in the "new" facility. What and where this facility is and what it
looks like I don't know yet. Hopefully, future new-hire classes, recurrent and transition classes won't be sitting in the dance studio any longer.
For those of us with extensive Colgan background (mine with some interuption) goes back to June 04'. The airline still has a strong resemblence of it's past glory, however, "times are a' changin'". Anyone that truly believed that things wouldn't change was extremely naive. There have been some positives, but some negatives as well. The overall future of the company is bright from a strategic business plan point of view. How this business plan is implemented and it's impact on those of us in the trenches remains to be seen. Keep your head on a swivel out there, and play by the rules...

Regards,

ex-Navy Rotorhead

So there is an empty dance studio in Albany for rent? I don't like all this training stuff moving to my neck of the woods..

Just try to hold the snow off until after I'm done with recurrent on 11/20...PLEASE.....:)

Hey guys,
The training facility is moving to ALB effective 01 January recurrent and new-hire training will be conducted in the "new" facility. What and where this facility is and what it
looks like I don't know yet. Hopefully, future new-hire classes, recurrent and transition classes won't be sitting in the dance studio any longer.
For those of us with extensive Colgan background (mine with some interuption) goes back to June 04'. The airline still has a strong resemblence of it's past glory, however, "times are a' changin'". Anyone that truly believed that things wouldn't change was extremely naive. There have been some positives, but some negatives as well. The overall future of the company is bright from a strategic business plan point of view. How this business plan is implemented and it's impact on those of us in the trenches remains to be seen. Keep your head on a swivel out there, and play by the rules...

Regards,

ex-Navy Rotorhead

That's all well and good but is there country karaoke in Albany?

Hey guys,

Regards,

ex-Navy Rotorhead

Very well said, Scott!

damn, it's going to be cold for my next recurrent in January. The plus side is now the company cant give me any BS excuse about not paying for my hotel room, since my base and recurrent are in the same place.

Back