Buzz Aldrin marries ‘longtime love’ on his 93rd birthday

fholbert

Mod's - Please don't edit my posts!
B5C23C44-3184-466B-9355-C4E25584AD2C.jpeg

I mean - she's a "Dr" too of some kind - doubt she needs his money. But maybe. I think she just thinks he's a bad ass. As he is.

Born on May 14, 1959, Anca Faur is a medical doctor who currently serves as the executive vice president of Buzz Aldrin's company, Buzz Aldrin Ventures.

Anca earned her PhD in chemical engineering from the University of Pittsburgh in 1996.

The 63-year-old doctor began her career as a project leader at Union Carbide and later worked for Johnson Matthey Fuel Cells.

She has also previously held a position as a board member of the California Hydrogen Business Council.

I figure it's his business and if he's happy, he's happy and it's not my business.

But I will say if I was 94 and wanted to be married, I'd marry the hottest piece of ass who I had a connection with, whatever the age.

Ad astra, buddy.

In 2008 I was sitting in the jumpseat on a UAL 757 from IAD to LAX when we heard a knock on an open cockpit door while pax were boarding. It was Buzz. Threw his card on the center pedestal, introduced himself and walked out and went to his middle seat in economy. Upon deplaning I was noticing how not one person recognized him on the plane. had it been some celebrity from tiktok there would have been mayhem. Can’t believe 15 years has flown by since then.

In 2008 I was sitting in the jumpseat on a UAL 757 from IAD to LAX when we heard a knock on an open cockpit door while pax were boarding. It was Buzz. Threw his card on the center pedestal, introduced himself and walked out and went to his middle seat in economy. Upon deplaning I was noticing how not one person recognized him on the plane. had it been some celebrity from tiktok there would have been mayhem. Can’t believe 15 years has flown by since then.

I'm generally opposed to announcing one's presence, but A) HE WALKED ON THE FREAKING MOON and B) Sat in the middle seat in Economy without a meow. Hell yeah, Buzz! You can have all the GD plastic surgery you want. You DID something. Maybe it's time to send the Kardashians to the moon, see how they fare.

But I will say if I was 94 and wanted to be married, I'd marry the hottest piece of ass who I had a connection with, whatever the age.

What do you think gets the most ladies?

1) "I flew the Lunar Module"​
2) "I flew the Airbus"​

Last edited:
I've never been even marginally concerned with any woman who was impressed or even interested in aviation-appliance-operation. Now, you may counter that this is why I'll die alone, and fair dinkum, I guess. But this is a hill I'm willing (and likely, I suppose) to die on. Chicks who dig badges and uniforms give me a limpy. I want a crazy communist artist who is deeply convinced that I'm The Man (in the bad sense). But also the other sense. Sue me, oh yeah.

I've never been even marginally concerned with any woman who was impressed or even interested in aviation-appliance-operation. Now, you may counter that this is why I'll die alone, and fair dinkum, I guess. But this is a hill I'm willing (and likely, I suppose) to die on. Chicks who dig badges and uniforms give me a limpy. I want a crazy communist artist who is deeply convinced that I'm The Man (in the bad sense). But also the other sense. Sue me, oh yeah.

I knew you were a "I'd like to have coital relations and the probability of non-survival is a non-zero number" kind of guy! SPICY!

Back