Buddy Pass trade for CFI Kit

VMCROLL

Anyone with a CFI kit (Jepp preferred and does not have to be the latest edition) just gathering dust on a shelf want to trade out for a round trip buddy pass? I'm just looking for more stuff to go over and some guidance on the study process for this rating so PM or reply if interested. Thanks

We just received an email about terminations due to abuse of flight benefits. This was I believe one of the things they referred to. I'd rethink it.

Heres the SWA guidelines:
Buddy Passes may be traded or exchanged for services or products, though Employees are encouraged to use caution in all such decisions. Exchanging a pass for a cash equivalent is strictly prohibited, and any Employee who engages in this or any activity related to the sale of a pass will be subject to pass suspension and/or termination of employment.

I am just looking out to see if there is any interest in a trade for a Jepp CFI ground school pack that you're finished using. Thanks for the heads up though, the benefits are great and I'm not looking to abuse them in any way nor looking for any monetary compensation for the pass. GypsyPilot, so far all of my passes have flown on the first flight they have shown up for. We do a lot of point-to-point flights vs long distance so you may have a stop along the way but its been a great way to travel thus far.

VMCROLL said:
Heres the SWA guidelines:

I am just looking out to see if there is any interest in a trade for a Jepp CFI ground school pack that you're finished using. Thanks for the heads up though, the benefits are great and I'm not looking to abuse them in any way nor looking for any monetary compensation for the pass. GypsyPilot, so far all of my passes have flown on the first flight they have shown up for. We do a lot of point-to-point flights vs long distance so you may have a stop along the way but its been a great way to travel thus far.

You are well within the limitations trading a buddy pass for a CFI kit. Southwest pass travel limitations are awesome!

Back