British Airways pax smashes bottle in galley and stabs another passenger

ChasenSFO

hen teaser
British Airways passenger 'stabbed with broken bottle' on flight to Gatwick

TELEMMGLPICT000341712332_16886256346630_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq2KQW6uizPnCKKesyyHqyC0Wy_sGK6oioMu5BzggyGUY.jpeg

TELEMMGLPICT000341712336_16886257458410_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqmlEBJTNgiNgOlretjDA5v_lZBRoezaD186OgGOZAjuQ.jpeg

According to the St Lucia Times, the fight began when one passenger, who had been arguing with another throughout the flight, went into the kitchen and smashed a bottle in the galley before using one of the shards to stab the other person.

Well, at least it's not just Americans doing crap like this. Happened 1 hour into the LGW-UVF transatlantic voyage, but they continued on rather than diverting back to LGW. TUI Airways also does this route, I'll bet the pax paying a premium for legacy service and comfort on a BA 777 didn't expect the Spirit Airlines UK experience.

I don't want to say air travel is too cheap, but when people are getting shanked on legacy carriers over the Atlantic...oh wait, nope, everyone is just nuts now. Nvm.

Happened 1 hour into the LGW-UVF transatlantic voyage, but they continued on rather than diverting back to LGW.
Some of their decision making is a little suspect. Remember a few years ago when they had a 747 lose an engine coming out of LAX and they elected to continue, then came up short. Come on Nigel!

Some of their decision making is a little suspect. Remember a few years ago when they had a 747 lose an engine coming out of LAX and they elected to continue, then came up short. Come on Nigel!

Apparently their procedures at the time allowed continuing on 3 engines.

A man in the southeast US: "Hold my beer"

Bloody passenger subdued on Delta Airlines flight landing in New Orleans after threatening attendantOn board Delta Airlines flight 2432 from Atlanta to New Orleans, the crew and passengers subdued a disruptive man; the chaotic events transpired as the plane landed.A passenger on the flight, who wished to remain anonymous, reported that they were called to offer medical assistance to the unruly man, identified as 39-year-old Nelson Montgomery, who was already bleeding profusely from his neck.

Link to news vid:

View: https://twitter.com/Aspiemama_107/status/1686950186063478784

See? SEE? GEN Z are a bunch of little monsters.

It takes Xers at least *two* hours to be prepared to stab their annoying seatmate.
Gen X, we internalize a lot.

You know, I’m Irish, and Irish people wont tell you a thing. Irish people keep it so bottled up you know? Like the thing with Irish people is: “I’ll just keep all my emotions right here(Points to heart) and then one day, I’ll die.” Like in Ireland it’s like(In Irish tone): “oh your boy, he died.” And it’s like(In Irish tone): “Alright bury the boy, do it bury the boy. Burry the boyyyyy.

Back