Brian Regan on Flying..Funny!

I saw Brian Regan a few months ago, really funny. He had a new bit about Sully, can't seem to find it online though.

That is pretty funny.

Everyone standing up near the gate as soon as boarding starts is a big pet peeve of mine. Standing there is not going to make things go any faster. In fact its going to slow it down considerably.

Its right up there with people who are standing right in the middle of the concourse where everyone else is trying to walk. Especially when they make eye contact and its pretty obvious that they are in your way. Then there's the beeping carts. Grrr...

My pet peeve is the people pushing you to get off the plane.

How should I put this.....in "certain" cultures, this seems to be SOP for all passengers. You get in the aisle, and suddely you feel a something pressing into your back. The fact that there are still 200 people in front of you doesn't seem to matter. I am no longer surprised when I hear about all the trampling deaths in certain parts of the world....there's a serious problem with the way some cultures behave in crowded spaces.

.there's a serious problem with the way some cultures behave in crowded spaces.
I'd say there's a serious problem with the way some cultures behave in public in general.

Biggest pet peeve of mine is when you're trying to put the valet bags in the jetway and crowd the damn door and just generally get in the way. There was one guy that got knocked over, probably for that reason. Then there's always one jackass left over wanting to know where his bags are.

Back