Breeze

I received the "take home test" better known as the technical questions they ask at interviews. Um, ok...you have every resource available online and offline to find the answers in 72 hours or less. Every applicant should submit with 100% correct so I'm not sure how this sets one apart from another. If you don't remember or can't find the answer to the simple questions like what does TSRA mean on a metar then dispatch is probably not for you! But Breeze is a seriously nice airline and I love the 220s!

I received the "take home test" better known as the technical questions they ask at interviews. Um, ok...you have every resource available online and offline to find the answers in 72 hours or less. Every applicant should submit with 100% correct so I'm not sure how this sets one apart from another. If you don't remember or can't find the answer to the simple questions like what does TSRA mean on a metar then dispatch is probably not for you! But Breeze is a seriously nice airline and I love the 220s!
Are you saying the test is a "Breeze"?

I'll see myself out

Back