Boutique Air celebrates six months in Chicago with surprise gift for local family

Rosstafari

Likes tacos

A wheel fell off a small plane bound for O’Hare International Airport Thursday and landed in the yard of a home in Jefferson Park on the Northwest Side.

The wheel “disconnected from an aircraft” and was discovered in the yard just before 7 p.m. in the 5500 block of West Leland Avenue, according to Chicago police. No injuries were reported.

Finally, a Chicago maintenance delay that I wasn't a part of.

"O'hare operations have been unaffected".

That's because the place is a freaking ghost town!

it’s funny most of us at the big facilities have been dead for the last year but theguys at the smaller GA airports have been busier than ever before. Poor bastards.

You might well know, but that's common in winter months to all the ski destinations. Especially ASE.
Yeah, I figured that out. I had never been there before. This is my first time flying that demographic of people. What an eye opener it has been. I need to rethink my strategy. The guys in the back were asking me what jet should they buy. What pros and cons are of different models. I was not prepared for that question.

I heard they had a string of bad luck. Last one I remember was a loss of power, but when the pilot regained engine power, he changed his plans. Ended up with an off field landing. What others?

I heard they had a string of bad luck. Last one I remember was a loss of power, but when the pilot regained engine power, he changed his plans. Ended up with an off field landing. What others?
Mostly referring to the crash where they actually managed to kill a PT-6, and then approach turn stall it short of the runway with the stick pusher saving his life. Then this. And also they had pay rates and min guarantee absolutely slashed to the bone.

Back