BOS crashpads?

CamYZ125

Hey everyone,

My girlfriend is going to be based in BOS for jetBlue in a couple of weeks, and we're trying to figure out the crashpad scene up there.

Does anyone know of any decent crashpads in the BOS area? Cost? Transportation? Good areas to look?

Thanks in advance!

Hey everyone,

My girlfriend is going to be based in BOS for jetBlue in a couple of weeks, and we're trying to figure out the crashpad scene up there.

Does anyone know of any decent crashpads in the BOS area? Cost? Transportation? Good areas to look?

Thanks in advance!

Winthrop is east of the airport and a nice area. There are some crashpads out there but most likely you'll need your own transportation. The other places are Revere(a little ghetto) but you can take the T to the airport and Lynn which I would avoid. I knew of some Blue F/As that had a crash pad in the North End which if your girl could score something there it would be awesome. The North End is the "Little Italy" of Boston but it's close to everything and is really a neat area.

Boston is a great city.

Thank you sir,

I think we're hoping she can find something with public transportation so she doesn't have to take a car up there. It'd be nice to find an all f/a one, so she doesn't have to deal with dirty pilots (just me).. haha.

Hopefully she can find something through some of the other jetBlue people, but I thought I'd see if I could find some info out on here to make things a little easier beforehand..

Just a quick bump.

We're having trouble finding anything specific... there really doesn't seem to be anything out there in the way of crashpads right now!

Does anyone know of something specific??

Back