Bog's Pix From The Road

Jack

Bog\'s Pix From The Road

Bog,

Please do it more often! Great shots from the digital camera. Thanks very much. Look forward to seeing more.

Jack

Re: Bog\'s Pix From The Road

I concur, the digital camera pictures were awsome!
smile.gif

I'll try to keep doing that. It also helps me because I don't have to use as many from my phone.

I'm running out of ideas, personally.

Besides, no one's noticed how my locker has someone else's name on it!

I have an Olympus C740. Been using it for 2+ years and definately got my money's worth out of the price. I want to upgrade to a Nikon D70, but ... it's that whole spending money thing. I'd rather buy a motorcycle.
nana2.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I'm running out of ideas, personally.

Besides, no one's noticed how my locker has someone else's name on it!

[/ QUOTE ]

I figured you were just trying to throw us off the trail.
grin.gif

If you've got a well-respected retired pilots name on your locker, you have less of a chance for a visit from the "Phantom Pooper"!

And Bog, fantastic photos!

[ QUOTE ]
I have an Olympus C740. Been using it for 2+ years and definately got my money's worth out of the price. I want to upgrade to a Nikon D70, but ... it's that whole spending money thing. I'd rather buy a motorcycle.
nana2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

nice, I've heard good things about that camera (and its relatives). Getting a DSLR would be really cool, but the only thing I dont like about the Canon Digital Rebel that I got is that its just too big, that would take up a lot of room in your bag. Takes great pictures but sometimes its a pain to drag around.

If I was to get the Digi Rebel, I'd get the new 8mp one. But, since that will have a higher price, I'll still aim for the Nikon. Space and price are the two reasons I have yet to buy it, though I figure I can easily add a small camera bag to the mass of junk I lug around on trips.

[ QUOTE ]
If I was to get the Digi Rebel, I'd get the new 8mp one. But, since that will have a higher price, I'll still aim for the Nikon. Space and price are the two reasons I have yet to buy it, though I figure I can easily add a small camera bag to the mass of junk I lug around on trips.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, I wish I would have saved up just a tad more and gotten the D70 instead of the rebel. not that I have any problems with the rebel, it just seems that the Nikon is constructed a bit better and is more durable. I've heard the new 8mp rebel is really nice other than the fact that because its smaller its kind of difficult to get a good grip on it. I dont quite understand why they made the camera smaller because that's not usually the part that is a size issue, its the lens. Heard it takes some real nice shots though.

DO A SEARCH!!

Just kidding; they're under the link to Doug's pics on the JC main page.

Oops...I didn't realize there were 2 ways to get to Doug's pics from the main page. To see both Doug's and Bog's pics, look on the right side of the main page, just above "What's being talked about in the forums."

You can also click in my signature where it says "Bog's Blog."

[ QUOTE ]
Nice to see ya got a pic of my airline Rob....

Greg

[/ QUOTE ]

I got a real nice one or two of your birds on myaviation.net.
rawk.gif

Back