Big Jet TV - Heathrow

fholbert

Mod's - Please don't edit my posts!
The day plane spotting took over the UK

The British commentary may be better than the video. I'm not sure what some of those words mean.

Last edited:
It's evidently become a sort of weird flash-in-the-pan cultural phenomenon. I suppose that's good for us, let's see Elon land the thing in that.

We landed in EMA yeste...uh two da...I dunno whatever like 50-something hours ago and El Capitan kinda planted the thing. 100% safe but er rather firm. Great guy, I'm like 99% sure he took the leg to spare me the embarrassment. IMS, the TAF suggested it was only going to get more sporting thereafter...

It's evidently become a sort of weird flash-in-the-pan cultural phenomenon. I suppose that's good for us, let's see Elon land the thing in that.

We landed in EMA yeste...uh two da...I dunno whatever like 50-something hours ago and El Capitan kinda planted the thing. 100% safe but er rather firm. Great guy, I'm like 99% sure he took the leg to spare me the embarrassment. IMS, the TAF suggested it was only going to get more sporting thereafter...

I went into SYD on a day like that sometime this summer. “If we hit a pod, I have to go to the meeting anyway. So I might as well be the one who does it.”

Just think what he could do if he had the Francis Bourgeois' GoPro rig.

francisheader.jpg

Back