Better than sliced bread...

Seggy

...Crewpass, got to use it today (in PIT) and will tomorrow. No one better #### it up or I will personally beat them down.

...Crewpass, got to use it today (in PIT) and will tomorrow. No one better #### it up or I will personally beat them down.
I haven't checked FI or other sites, but how many sites did you post this on???;) I know it's on at least one other...

I don't post on other sites so much.

I was like a kid in a candy shop sort of today. I am so excited to go through 'security' tommorow.

I don't post on other sites so much.

I was like a kid in a candy shop sort of today. I am so excited to go through 'security' tommorow.
It's the Professional Pilot site that I saw it on also. Just thought it was funny.:D It's kinda sick that you are now looking forward to getting to go through security again.:crazy: It must be a big imrovement. I hate crew swaps due to the crap ya'll have to go through every day. I couldn't imagine doing it every day!!!

I was also pleased to use it at PIT, untill a brand new looking FO from "republic?" got in line infront of me... when TSA asked what airline he worked for, he stated, USairways Express... and we spent the next 10 minutes waiting for them to try to find USairways express:banghead:

No one better #### it up or I will personally beat them down.

I was also pleased to use it at PIT, untill a brand new looking FO from "republic?" got in line infront of me... when TSA asked what airline he worked for, he stated, USairways Express... and we spent the next 10 minutes waiting for them to try to find USairways express:banghead:

It's starting...Seg, you've got your first candidate for beat down....

So how does it work?

You show the TSA agent (using the ALPA computer) your passport and company ID. They then type in your employee number and select your airline on the list.

They then look at you, look at the ALPA computer, and you go right through. Takes about 10 seconds.

I will be livid if this doesn't make it to more airports. Specifically AUS and EWR.

I like it. I feel like a ###### when I'm commuting home and the TSA yells at all the passengers to let the pilot through. Pilot...huh? ME? oh yeah, excuse me ma'am. Hopefully crewpass will alleviate this problem too.

I like it. I feel like a ###### when I'm commuting home and the TSA yells at all the passengers to let the pilot through. Pilot...huh? ME? oh yeah, excuse me ma'am. Hopefully crewpass will alleviate this problem too.

I usually tell the agent that I'm not in any big rush. Well... unless I'm really in a big rush.:p

I'm excited to check it out though!

Back