Best wishes to my former co-workers...

SteveC

"Laconic"
Staff member
[Since I'm retired from the company, and many of you know the company name anyway, I don't mind divulging my former employer.]

Merger announced today - I'm not familiar with Speedbird, so it will be interesting to see how the process plays out. NJM is a solid operation, and I'm hopeful that the merged operations will continue that outstanding reputation...

Wasn't it Northern that took delivery of the last Lear built?
Yes indeed.

"Northern Jet Management has a long and rich history with the Learjet. Starting with the delivery of its first Learjet 40XR in 2007, the company has grown to have 24 Learjets go through its pipeline. Today, the company operates 13 Learjets in its fleet of 22 midsize, super-midsize, and large-cabin jets. Northern Jet has taken part in several of the Learjet’s milestones, taking delivery of the first and last Learjet 70, the 100th Learjet 40XR, and the 600th Learjet 45XR."

Yes indeed.

"Northern Jet Management has a long and rich history with the Learjet. Starting with the delivery of its first Learjet 40XR in 2007, the company has grown to have 24 Learjets go through its pipeline. Today, the company operates 13 Learjets in its fleet of 22 midsize, super-midsize, and large-cabin jets. Northern Jet has taken part in several of the Learjet’s milestones, taking delivery of the first and last Learjet 70, the 100th Learjet 40XR, and the 600th Learjet 45XR."

It's nice, in many ways, to be out of the game, isn't it?

Different, for sure, and missing the routine and some of the people occasionally; still, how great (for me, at least) to not worry about the clock or even day of the week.

Live long ... longer ... longest and prosper after the years you put into the job.

It's nice, in many ways, to be out of the game, isn't it?

Different, for sure, and missing the routine and some of the people occasionally; still, how great (for me, at least) to not worry about the clock or even day of the week.

Live long ... longer ... longest and prosper after the years you put into the job.
All true. It's only been six months for me, but I've settled in to this new lifestyle and love the stress reduction. Loved the job, and yet have no desire to do it anymore.

Yes indeed.

They really like those non APU models :bounce: My company operates the last 45 built. The Lear has grown on me for ease of operation, but damn are the systems overly complicated.

They really like those non APU models :bounce: My company operates the last 45 built. The Lear has grown on me for ease of operation, but damn are the systems overly complicated.
As long as there is a GPU available I like the non-APU models better. The Keith units heat and cool well, and no noise or fuel burn.

Steve C. Now that your retired. What celebrities you flew were jerks and who was nice? Did you ever fly Michael Jackson?

Back